“Like the elephant, we are unconscious of our own strength. When it comes to understanding the power we have to make a difference in our own lives, we might as well be asleep. If you want to make your dreams come true, wake up. Wake up to your own strength. Wake up to the role you play in your own destiny. Wake up to the power you have to choose what you think, do, and say.”
– Keith Ellis – Motivational Speaker and Nationally Known Author
Focusing on the needs of individuals seeking to achieve their goals and life dreams. Action-oriented program assessing life with a mindful attitude on the present, while looking towards the future and developing the necessary skills and mindset to fulfill personal and career goals.
Personal Life Coaching is an action-oriented program focusing on your current life and your goals for the future…helping you to obtain your wishes, desires, passions, and dreams.
It helps you to design and develop your life with a guide who helps you to work through obstacles on your path…a partner who reminds you of your uniqueness and greatness when you forget… giving you tools when you get stuck… and challenging you to take action in spite of hesitations, uncertainty, and fears.
For Corporate and Military Executives. Strictly confidential and effective since health insurance it is not involved.
It is directly tied to personal improvement and increased productivity that in turn pays off handsomely for the individual and the organization.
It is about tangible results, individual planning, goal setting, and achievement. It is also about personal discovery and enlightenment. It is about realizing one’s full potential, which in turn, benefits the organization.
Executive Coaching can provide dramatic short-term impact for organizations But the reality is that it will take 6-12 months of quality Coaching to make sustainable changes…
Executive Coaching can:
- Reduce turnover
- Increase personal productivity
- Increase job satisfaction
- Help attract higher caliber talent
- Reduce job-related stress
- Provide a sounding board for executives
- Increase the value of the organization
- Turn managers into leaders
- Helps you identify your strengths, the parts of ADHD that actually work well for you.
- Provides an understanding of how ADHD creates personal challenges for you and what you can do about it.
- Nurtures personal awareness and responsibility, and encourages you to look for options that lead to progress and success.
- Guides you through actions to rebuild self-esteem, self-awareness, and self-regulation.
- Helps you fill in the gaps and improve your social skills (ability to interact with a variety of people, communicate effectively, keep up with and nurture relationships with others)
- Focuses on your executive functioning skills (i.e., planning, prioritizing, and analyzing) to create customized systems that will improve your consistency and effectiveness.
- Provides consistent accountability and encourages you to move beyond thinking into appropriate action.
- Helps you learn to advocate and speak out for your needs, questions, and boundaries.